Kingdom Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:30 pm

I snarled and attacked again with both my fists and legs, everything moved in seconds and flashes.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Back to top Go down

Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 pm

I slashed my swords towards the vampire.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:36 pm

I grab it with my hand yet getting cut and healing quickly I bend it and throw it away snarling, "Big mistake," I said going for his throat.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:37 pm

I entered his mind and began to withdraw his feelings of anger. I slashed my other sword, and flew back to escape his grip.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:40 pm

I blocked his powers out of my mind and stabbed at his heart hoping to hit him good and kill him.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:41 pm

I blocked with my sword. I re-entered his mind and continued to withdraw his anger. I knew i would last much longer.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:44 pm

I felt him in my mind again and raised huge walls stopping him from entering.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 pm

I felt myself being evicted from my mind. I stopped, and flew back. I landed a safe distance away from him. "You are a worthy opponent, vampires are my weakness?" I stated

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 pm

I laughed and snarled, "They'll be your death," I growled.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:48 pm

"but surely you realize that in killing me, you are killing one of your own. Both in sides of battle, but also in species. I didnt tell you this. but I am a Vampiric Dark angel." I explained

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:49 pm

I shrugged, "I've killed all other vampires, why not you?" I said arrogantly.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 pm

"because we are on the same side, you wouldnt want to decrease your own number, would you?" I asked

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:51 pm

I shrugged again, "So were they," I said.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:51 pm

"you would kill members of your own army. Why?" I asked in disbelief

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:52 pm

I laughed, "Because they were cocky and annoying like you," I snarled.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm

"so it is true, you will accept help from no one. I tell you it will be your death." I said as i flew off out of the castle

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:56 pm

I just laughed as I snapped my fingers and some people started cleaning up the corridor.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum