Kingdom Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince Empty Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince

Post by Jovan Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:53 am

I walked into the castle, my footsteps echoed against the walls. I wanted to seek an audience with his majesty the Vampire Prince, in order to pledge my loyalty to him.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince Empty Re: Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince

Post by Prince Dean the British Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:15 am

I walked through my castle in my leather armour. My four swords dangeling from my body. Two strapped to my back the third and fourth around my waist.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Back to top Go down

Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince Empty Re: Seeking his majesty the Vampire Prince

Post by Jovan Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:18 am

I continued to walk through the hall, I had two swords hanging by my side.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:05 am

I smelled a weird smell and snarled racing to the hall it came from.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Location : Anonymous although I'll tell you it's in UK in a villa in Sevenoaks in England :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:32 pm

I heard a noise, coming down the hall. I drew my sword just in case.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:04 am

I snarled at the man who drew his sword, "How dare you raise your sword against me?" I growled.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:05 am

i lowered my sword, "only in precaution, your majesty." I replied bowing before him.
"I came here to join you, and to pledge my loyalty to your service." I explained

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Again I snarled, "You think after raising a sword against me or any member of my staff would get you anywhere? I should just kill you on the spot,"

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 pm

"surely you must understand the need to have protection, especially in today's time. You never know what could be lurking around the corner. Surely you of all people would understand that." I replied sheathing my sword

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 pm

I glared at him, "Not in my castle you moron," I growled.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 pm

"its a habit, Im sorry." I answered

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:11 pm

I studied him quickly and nodded slowly.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm

"so do you accept?" I asked

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 pm

I nodded, "Fine, now get out and come back later incase I change my mind and decide to kill you utterly," I said trying to stay controlled.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:15 pm

"killing me would not be a good idea." I said, backing up down the hallway. But still keeping eye contact with the vampire

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I laughed a horrible dark laugh.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:18 pm

I stopped and waited for him to reply.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 pm

I snarled at him, "LEAVE," I growled out of my throat and snarled again.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:20 pm

I spread my wings and flew down the hall over the vampire.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

That drew the line, I snarled and set onto the chase.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:24 pm

I drew my sword. "before we start, I am on your side." I replied

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 pm

I laughed a throaty laughed and launched in a nano second out of my position.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:26 pm

I readied my swords for the attack.

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Dean the British Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 pm

I slipped past the swords and let my leg shoot out quickly hoping to throw him into the wall.

Prince Dean the British
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:29 pm

contact was made and I was thrust away, I steadied myself with my wings. I still did not attack

Jovan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum